Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lobster makes me happy

Why is it that after feeling like total crap all day, at 9:30pm, I feel good.  I don't understand... Why did I have to suffer all day to get to a point where I'm feeling decent?  It just doesn't seem fair because now I'm wide awake and doing work and being productive and I'm setting myself up to have yet another crappy day because I won't get any sleep!

Oh well, I guess I will take what I can get.

After I wrote that last post the day did improve slightly... After a little sob session when hubby came home (I was feeling sorry for myself and as soon as I saw him, burst into tears) we went to meet with another pediatrician, took a long walk and then went out for lobsters (there is this place near our apartment that does $25 lobster and a beer night, with fries).  It was delicious and just what I needed...




No comments:

Post a Comment