Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A total bust

I have been waiting all year for it to get warm. I HATE the cold.  I bought very few cold weather pregnancy clothes because I figured I would be my biggest in the warm weather and all my summer dresses would fit over my bump.

What I didn't count on was my expanding bust line. Now that it is 80 degrees and sunny I have discovered that yes, my dresses all do fit over my bump, but only 2-3 of them can keep my puppies in place. Boobs have never been an issue or a consideration for me... Mine have always been proportionate to my frame, fit nicely in my clothes, etc...

A few weeks ago I started to notice that I was busting out of my bras, but being a minimalist (or cheap) I figured I could squeeze into my bras and didn't want to invest in new ones. That was until I started getting horrific lines from my bras, had horrible side boob bulges, and even experienced a few nipple escapes! I went to Victoria's Secret to get measured and purchase bras that fit and was shocked when the sales lady told me my new cup size! I actually measured between two sizes and decided to go with the smaller one because there was no way that someone of my size was really the larger one... So, now I have three new, well-fitting bras and boy what a difference it makes!!

The new bras, however, don't help with my dress issue... I guess this weekend I will need to do a little more shopping... That probably sounds like fun to some people... Not me... I HATE shopping...

1 comment:

  1. I read every word of your blog, usually within minutes after you post each entry. I always want to respond, but not necessarily with a written comment. So let's schmooze soon. I hope you're feeling better from this morning's episode (I received "insider information" about another puke session--poor Byrd). Love, Dory

    ReplyDelete